SC - semi-OT Virginia

San Fernando Valley Girl sfvg at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 22 23:50:25 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/22/98 7:39:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, THLRoz at aol.com
writes:

<< I wrote a bunch of non-cooking related stuff.  Sorry, wrong list.

 Ducking and running with a red face,

 Roz

       Don't worry about it, dear! We all manage to get off on tangents on
occasion. You should have seen some of the ones we hit while you were off
playing War......... ;-) And there's a vague chance Davoc and I might make
Pennsic at long last next year--if so you know we'll be happy to help with
whatever trouble you devise for the Company!

        Ldy Diana