SC - Verjuice

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Mon Aug 24 07:21:00 PDT 1998

Greetings,

This is for anyone who went to Pennsic and ate in the food Court.

At the Beast and Boar (the place with the Pennsic potatoes) they made roast
leg of lamb.

It had savory chrunchy bits (sometimes I just love a crunchy crust on my
meat.  If you are confused, e-mail me, we'll talk.) and melt in your mouth
meat.   I think it was only spiced with salt and pepper.  Anyway, I loved
it!

A)  Did anyone on this list besides me have it?
B)  If you did, do you know how to make it at home?

Thanks,
Avelina Keyes

Deanna Knott
GTE Government Systems