SC - Feast profits?

Michael Macchione ghesmiz at UDel.Edu
Mon Aug 24 13:55:54 PDT 1998

I posted my Celtic Feast class/tasting notes and recipes that I did at
Pennsic to the list several days ago and there has been a big void of
emptiness in response.

I had expected some constructive criticism at the very least -- I like
to learn as much as possible from all the knowledgeable people on this
list :)  Any reactions out there?  Or, particularly, suggestions for
other good sources on Celtic foods?

Thanks.

THLady Morgan MacBride
Shire of Glaedenfeld