SC - Celtic Feast

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Aug 24 15:23:59 PDT 1998

Here in Ansteorra (in my experience).. .we set the feast price at a reasonable
'break even' number to assure that the feast will at least break even. This
number is picked based on previous attendance at events.   There are times that
a feast does make money... due to the number of people partaking of feast
exceeds the number set to break even.   We don't make obscene amounts of money,
but enough to add a bit extra to the treasury for the next event.

my 4 cents!

meadhbh