SC - Alpha

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 20:52:11 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/24/98 9:48:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Morgainthe at AOL.COM writes:

<< Another program with similar features is Sierra's Master Cook - it too
 provides a shopping list and automatically adjusts amounts when you tell it

Everyone has a favorite! :-) Mine is 'Now You're Cooking'. It has all the
features mentioned so far as well as import and export functions. Recipes are
edited in a format similar to Excel and there is a place for notes, etc.
Shopping lists are not restricted to single recipes but can incorporate entire
menus. Nutritional info is also available. I got my copy for 9.95 at Staples.
I love it. :-)

Ras