SC - Additional ways to make profits

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 07:24:52 PDT 1998

I posted my Celtic Feast class/tasting notes and recipes that I did at
Pennsic to the list several days ago and there has been a big void of
emptiness in response.

I had expected some constructive criticism at the very least -- I like
to learn as much as possible from all the knowledgeable people on this
list :)  Any reactions out there?  Or, particularly, suggestions for
other good sources on Celtic foods?

Thanks.

THLady Morgan MacBride
<<<<<<<<

I not only enjoyed reading the information, but saved it onto my hard
drive for use later.  I am a little surprised at your request for
"knowledgeable people" to comment on it, as I took you to be one of
those knowledgeable people.  It had information about Early cooking
sources that I have been unable to come up with myself, and have been
wanting with a fairly early (985CE) Irish persona.  Thanks for the
info!!

Tyrca