SC - HELP!!!!!

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Aug 25 08:10:36 PDT 1998

> >Caitlin answered...
> invited!)
> >>
> >>Upstate NY (Syracuse)!  Lots of Crash Space!!!!
> >

> >Hmmm. Thats pretty close. Maybe worth the drive. Although it is
> February.
> >I'll make you a trade. You come to Feast of the Hare and I'll go to
> Feast of the 7 Deadly Sins...kay?
>
> Deal!  When and Where?
>
> (see!  we need to do more of going to each other's feasts where
> possible.  Far more fun this way!)

Feast of the Hare is in Ottawa, Ontario on November 7th.  If Micaylah
doesn't have room for you, you can stay with me (her place is more
likely to be quiet at 6:30 a.m. tho -- we have a hyperactive
toddler).  This year I get to cook (last year Micaylah got all the
fun <wink>).

BTW, Micaylah, want a ride to Syracuse?  We always have room for at
least 1 or 2 in our car, and people who can drive are even more
welcome.

Claricia (getting a little stir crazy, and sorry she won't get to try
any of Micaylah's cooking next weekend)