SC - Celtic Feast

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Aug 25 12:27:56 PDT 1998

I'm  not allergic to pollens, I have very diminished lung capacity from being
gassed twice with phosgene which trashed out  mu lungs and has played hob with my
ability  to absorb oxygen. That combined with the resulting blebs make me quite
proneto pneumonia and pneumothoraxi.

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> However, I would not recommend the Phoenix area for anyone with allergies or
> breathing problems related to allergies.  Our pollen count can be as high or
> higher than any where else, plus there is the fact that everything in the
> desert has thorns, spines, spikes, or hooks, including the pollen.  Sometime
> look at an electron microscope picture of Eastern Plants, and Sonoran plants.
>
> Mordonna

I am interested  in the  idea  of the desert flora yards and  clear skies for
playing with the telescope, and  soalr power and passive heating. There are plans
in Mother Earth News for a metal and glass cooking oven  my lord wants to  play
around with as well. There have been some  guys in the navy that have gotten
decent jobs at the intel factory and they have talked in glowing terms  about the
areas. The fact I also love  the Tony Hillerman books  is besides the  point, lol!

margali