SC - The Feast Frenzy

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 06:36:25 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/25/98 10:40:28 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
PhlipinA at aol.com writes:

<<
 Are you bringing your corn knives, your air mattress and El Nino? If so, I
 gotta see it this time ;-D

 Phlip

Well, I dunno if I can manage two El Ninos in a row.  Especially seeing as how
they have moved the site from Estrella Mountain Park to Schnepf farms.  But
the cutlery and the bedding will certainly be there.  This year I plan to have
at least a platform for my bed if not for the entire pavilion.
<G>
Mordonna