SC - Food Handlers License

Wolfger von Sibenburgen wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 07:32:29 PDT 1998

I am in charge of a feast for approx. 160 people that will happen in
December and I need some ideas.

The main problem is this: our group has bought a piece of land is we
are currently trying to develop it, but as of yet we have to haul in
all the water, and have purely primitive cooking conditions (ie: fire
pit). We DO have a large pavillion to serve out of, but by and large,
there are no tables and chairs for the feasters.

I am trying to come up with a period feast that can be prepared in
advance and reheated on a coleman stove or fire or one that can cooked
entirely over the flames and doesn't require much in the way of
utinsels to cook or eat.

I had thought that roasting a whole pig would be nice, but I am
finding it hard to get information on how to do so. (I also have no
idea how to carve a pig!!).

I am new to the entire feastocrat/mass cooking thing and I am sure
that I am in over my head. Can some one PLEASE help??

Lord Gavvin Quinn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !