SC - Celtic Feast

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Aug 26 12:45:34 PDT 1998

Gunthar stated, (with quotes)

> jusselle dates? take the largest pitted dates you can find and
> stuff them with a mixture of cream cheese, italian seasoned bread
crumbs
> and moistened with enough beef broth to make it pipe well.
> margali

These sound good and easy. I do wonder about your documentation as well
as the fact that many people around here may not try them because of
preconcieved notions. In other words some may think they're too "weird"
but I'll probably make them anyway because I'm a contrary sort.
<<<<<<<<

Gunthar, don't be so worried about the uneducated palate of Ansteorra.
 I made dates somewhat like this a couple of years ago for Weisenfeur
Yule, and they disappeared so quickly, I didn't get one.  Basically,
in a buffet-style serve-yourself affair, they rarely ask, they just
eat. (g)

Tyrca