SC - Irish Food-OOP-Silly

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 19:54:59 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/27/98 7:28:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<<
 Would you believe snakes? Why do you think there are no snakes in Ireland?
 It's because you ate all of them and had to rely on imports of foriegn food
 such as potatoes and turnips after you main food source became extinct......

 Ras (thinking to himself as he checks for bats in the belfry) >>

If it's true that snakes were our main source of food, then that's another
thing we owe Padraig.  He ran off the faerie and the snakes.

Mordonna