SC - The British Museum Cookbook

Mike and Gail Young uther at lcc.net
Sun Aug 30 07:18:35 PDT 1998

Hi List,
        A brief introduction before I get involved with what is happening on
this list.

Although I am not a member of the SCA, I am an acticve historical re-enactor
who is involved with two groups. The Grey Company (Dark ages) and the 42nd
Royal Highland Regiment Australia (1815).

I am a qualified chef with quite a  few years experience under my belt, so I
thought I should put some of my skills to use and get involved with the food
and food preparation of past times, and I thought what better way to learn
about it than to get involved with a mailing list such as this.

I look forward to hopefully becoming an active participant in this list.

Craig (42RHRA, Grey Company)
http://www.iinet.net.au/~house51/42RHRA.html
http://www.iinet.net.au/~house51/
ICQ #7337006