SC - A couple of questions

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Sun Aug 30 20:04:01 PDT 1998

Hi all,

  I recently got another medieval cookbook that I'd like some opinions on.
The tile is 'A Taste Of History.  10,000 years of food in Britain.'  The
Author is Maggie Black.
  I did check the bibliograpy on the SCA site, however this particular book
didn't feature on it.  From what I've seen it looks pretty good as well.
If anyone is interested in appropriating this book, the  ISBN is
0-7141-1788-9  and is is published by British Museum Press.  I got it for
$29.95 Aus.

Thanx

- -Sianan