SC - 16th c. German Roux

Valoise Armstrong vjarmstrong at aristotle.net
Mon Aug 31 05:08:00 PDT 1998

Hmmm, unique culinary resources in Atenveldt?

Well, within less than five miles of my home I can find Mexican, Korean,
Japanese, Chinese, Arab, Iranian, Eastern European, Italian and Greek ethnic
food markets.  And we can buy ranch raised Ostrich.  One local grocery chain
(Basha's) has American Bison available regularly.  Seafood is more difficult
to find, and expensive when you do find it.  Nearest outlet to the ocean is
Mexico, and water is too precious a commodity to make fish farming profitable
here.

Mordonna