SC - HELP!!!!!

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:08:30 PDT 1998

LYN M PARKINSON wrote:

> Alys writes:  >> made a spread sheet of the ingredients.<<
>
> In the days before spreadsheets and recipe programs--or even a computer,
> for that matter!--I'd make a typewritten list of every ingredient in the
> entire feast, then add up the amounts I'd need, but with the increments
> and total.  i.e., for butter:  1 lb+1/2C+4 T.+...  With the totals that
> would help me make a quick purchase and the increments would make a quick
> division when I got it home.  Haven't tried this here new-fangled way,
> yet.  ;-)

Me too!

Years ago, I made a spread sheet with all the ingredients for my usual Holiday
baking, so that I could get things ahead of the seasonal difficulties, and
cheaper.  For years I was going to at least re-write it more neatly, and now
for several years I've been going to put it on an actual spreadsheet.

Bonne