SC - courts running long

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Aug 1 11:01:40 PDT 1998

>Respect needs to be a two-way street. In the case of a feast, I think
>the
>crowd,
>many of whom have small children who can't easily wait for the meal,
>should get
>priority over the few Royalty.
>
>Stefan li Rous
>stefan at texas.net

	I agree completely.  If everyone is already at the table when the
Crown arrives, it is the perfect opportunity for a Herald to make a big
deal of Their arrival (if They are so inclined).  Unless the presence of
the Crown is crucial to the start of the meal, or They have specifically
requested that you wait, I know most folks who are Royals would prefer
the populace to carry on with their meal rather than wait on them to have
one more meeting, a shower, or whatever.  (Not that you shouldn't ask
them first, but that is also part of the two-way street ideal.)
Christianna