SC - Re: SC Familiar foods in other countries - Was Lamingtons

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 05:04:00 PDT 1998

When we moved to Berlin Germany for a year, in 1990, we did not have the
luxury of px priviledges.  Our favorite surprise package contained genuine
Marshmallow fluff, Toll House Chocolate Chips, Skippy Peanut Butter, Kit Kat
bars, and assorted other goodies.  When we came home, we had lined up a
contact over there to keep us supplied with our new german favorites - Milka
Chocolade bars, hazlenut spread, Oeteker mixes, and gluhwein spice .

With an open mind (and palate), you can find appealing junk food anywhere!

- - Sister Mary Endoline