SC - So ya wanna Twinkie

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Thu Aug 6 11:28:50 PDT 1998

Oh no you don't! i am an honest to goodness yahn- kee, and I love moonpies and
have always bought them up here (WI)  but we got something that has always been
Wis based: frozen custard and black cows.  MMMMMM.  Kopp's custard.  forget the
twinkies.  give me Grand Marinier Blueberry Crisp frozen custard any day.