SC - South Downs Dark Ale

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Aug 6 23:35:14 PDT 1998

Yes, we use it here, but we got it from you.  We heard (via the internet
I think) that Caid had done a tourney with Coke as prizes (?), and wanted
to know the group's name in Atlanta.  They then created the South Downs
Dark Ale Invitational Tourney (at least that's the story the way we heard
it.)  Well, we loved that, and have had a few Dark Ale Tourneys
ourselves, and refer to it that way occaisionally.  We are only slightly
abashed that we didn't think of it ourselves, and certainly not enough to
keep us from stealing it and using it as if we did! :)  Thanks for the
idea!

	MIstress Christianna MacGrain, South Downs, Meridies