SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #864

Jen Lyons lyonsj at bgnet.bgsu.edu
Fri Aug 7 05:35:20 PDT 1998

(lost original attribution):
> > I've also heard that you can't get Smarties in the States! Can this be
> > true?!?!?!?

I assume that we're not talking about the little round sugar candies that
are kind of tart and come in a cellophane wrap.  They're called Smarties
and they're gross... like what you get for Halloween from people who are
too cheap to buy chocolate!

Jen

"Software is like sex; it's better when it's free."
					--Linus Torvalds