SC - So ya wanna Twinkie :)

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 09:58:06 PDT 1998

<< Actually, I don't think Twinkies are as important to our culture as the
 idea of Twinkies is important! I don't know anyone (over the age of about
 12) that actually likes the stupid things. >>

Gaming geeks and computer nerds both consider Twinkies a staple of the diet. .
.

And someone from Australia mentioned snowballs. . .are the cake with filling
covered with marshmellow and coconut (often colored)?

Noemi
happily married to a high-tech redneck