SC - Smarties theme song

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 08:30:06 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/10/98 10:39:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca writes:

> When you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last?
>  Do you suck them very slowly or chew then very fast?
>  yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah
>  And tell me when I ask...
>  When you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last?

Sounds from the meter that it might be written to the tune of "Does your
Chewing Gum lose it's flavor on the Bedpost Overnight?" which dates me even
more... except it was a song my parents taught me that we sang on trips.

Wasn't there something about Medieval Cooking said earlier?? <g>