SC -OT OT Re: Only place to suffer foreign invasion??

Tue Aug 11 11:06:13 PDT 1998

I didn't.  Which is why I specified post-Revolution Continental US.  If I
didn't I would include the invasion of the Kingdom of Hawaii by foreign
(U.S.) troops in 1893.

I also do not consider the various manuevers of the Unpleasantness of
1861-1865 to be "foreign" invasions.

Bear