SC - The evil Mario Nebbits

Alma Johnson chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 11 18:27:11 PDT 1998

The ultimate revenge.  We keep on talking about hideously off topic stuff,
so all Suzanne gets when she returns from Pennsic is a digest full of
smartees, smarties, chocodiles, Mortimer Snerd, in a lovely rotting fish
sauce.  Now, she'll never believe this is all we talked about, so she'll
read every last post, hoping ever more frantically that SURELY THERE MUST BE
MORE THAN THIS!

But no, lost among the words devoid of vowells, and the discarded snack food
wrappers of our OT ramblings, Suzanne will search and search for content,
only to realize that some folks have fun WITHOUT going to Pennsic! and with
this realization, the world she once knew comes crashing down around her.
As the dust clears, it is plain for all to see, that the only person who can
be held ultimately responsible is the last man anyone would have suspected -
Mario Nebbits

Rhiannon, Pengwydrwraig
Who needs the vowels with words like these?