Whats in a name? was Re: SC - Vacation/Training 8/8-8/17

Vicki Strassburg taltos at primenet.com
Wed Aug 12 15:39:23 PDT 1998

Okay, I can't resist entering this thread. I personally know the
following: Kelly Kelly (she married into it), Kelly Green (her maiden
name), But the best was a pair of twins I went to high school with, BB and LB.
AFter graduation they showed their birth certificates. BB was larger at
birth so he was named Big Boy. LB was, or course, Little Boy.

> Adamantius, who knows a cab driver named Rick Shaw...

~Maedb