SC - 10 degrees celcius

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Fri Aug 14 08:30:01 PDT 1998

> > for example, don't find sleeping outside in 10 degree celcius cold. Whereas
> > you might.
<snipped>
> > BTW, its about 50 or so degrees.
>
> I figured about right, then. Warm. Sweater weather. Maybe.

Nah.  Shorts.  That said, where I grew up, all of the university
students made a point of wearing shorts the first day it really
snowed.  (and NO, a light fluffy dusting that doesn't even stay on
the ground doesn't count)

Claricia Nyetgale
 (BTW, Micaylah, we're not going to be moving to Florida, so I still
  get to cook for Hare  --   Yippee!!! )