SC - Re: Whats in a name?

James & Melody Mahanna jmmahanna at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 14 17:24:23 PDT 1998

Just a quick insert here...I went to school with a young lady
(she was our valedictorian as a matter of fact) whose given name
was Forshysha Motana Oipa Tonik Davis....we all gave up in about
second grade and started calling her Nikki...but it was always
such a hoot when we had a substitute teacher who tried to say her
name.
HAHAHA
- --
Taliesin  & Morwenna De Malyns