SC - Re: 10° C

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Aug 15 12:41:26 PDT 1998

I should say that the 10 degrees at night is with humidity so bad its a
mist. Makes it even colder! We get heat like what you're saying here
occasionally but usually it stays in the 75-80 degree mark for the summer.
Winters...now thats a different story. Ever have to live every winter in
Ottawa? And I'm not talking about the topics of Canada like Vancouver and
Toronto! The humidex factor again rears its ugly head and its much colder
than it feels. YUCK!

M.
- -who goes south (Bahamas and Mexico) every year she can  just to feel some
summer-

>Let's see......maybe in a few months we might get that cold at night.
'till then it near 100 in the day and in the 80's at night with 70% humidity
on top of it all.  With only a week of freezes at night last year we don't
get much of a chance for those wool overcoats (which I chase the moths away
from using pennyroyal in stockings)