SC - I need some info...

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Sun Aug 16 18:17:26 PDT 1998

>	Greetings all!
>	I have a copy of The Medieval Kitchen mostly recipes and a little
>history,
>not bad just short on history.  Lots of good things to eat, well researched
>from a french point of view.  Originally in French.  Authors are noted
>academics in France.  So far I have no real problems with the recipes from
>a get down and dirty cooking event.
>	Balldrich

As a birthday present I got a copy of a book called The Medieval Cookbook
by Maggie Black.  With a glance it doesn't look too bad.  It includes all
the originals and the redactions are understandable.  It aslo gives a fair
bit of history and bibliography.  Does anyone else have it?  and if so what
are their opinions on this one?  I don't own that many medievl cookery
books so I can't form a really good opinion and compare to others of
similar nature.
Thanx
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler