SC: OT Heifer project...wasRe: Subject: SC - Re: SC European foods - Real Pizza

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Aug 17 09:03:22 PDT 1998

I have foranumber  of years  'put my  money where my mouth is' in amanner
ofspeaking. I have  had a number of people living with my lord and i  until they
got back on their feet, including my Champion and his new lady[he separated from
his soon to  be ex wife, and  met his lady who had to get  out  of  a bad
relationship with a roommate, and our current roomies,one of my best  friends
and ehr son,  excaping an  abusive  husband. Having been abused  myself, I finda
placeto live  and understanding worh more than  just cash.
marhali

Micaylah wrote: I feel strongly that we should be cleaning up our own