SC - Too much work (Was: Tastes of Britain Class Notes)

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Aug 19 07:39:20 PDT 1998

Rather than go to all that work, why don't you just post it to the List, or
email everyone a soft copy. If you already typed up these notes for your
class its just a matter of attaching.

Oh btw, Me too. #9

Micaylah

No, actually, that makes you number 8.  I promise I will get to the copy
store and make new handouts soon, and when I do I will let all of you
know how much they will be to cover copying and postage.
        Sincerely,
        Mistress Christianna