SC - HELP!!!!!

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Tue Aug 25 08:50:20 PDT 1998

> <<
>  This place has a hot tub.  It has gardens.  It has a fish pond (for
>  which I helpfully pointed out the "make a submerged alligator" rocks
>  in a catalogue over the weekend).  I didn't get to see the kitchens,
>  but the dining room is heavenly.
>
>  Berengaria
>   >>
>        No, no, not the alligator--the Loch Ness monster I saw somewhere! It's
> in multiple sections, so you can buy more of the middle ones to lengthen the
> beastie if you wish. Too cute for words! I'd *love* to put one in at my folk's
> place--they live on the lake--but TVA plays with the water levels too much to
> make it practical. *Sigh* I *think* I spotted it in one of the nice gardening
> catalogs, for what it's worth.

	'Laina, 'Laina!!!  Can we get one?  Wow...the perfect housewarming
	present.  :-)

The house does sound lovely! Now if we could just move it--and all of
> you!--to Tennessee.......................   ;-)
>
>             Ldy Diana

Uhhhhh...ix-nay on the ennessee-Tay.  Much too hot and humid for me.

For all of you talking about altitude sickness:  yes, it hit me hard,
and I didn't recognize it for what it was.  It probably contributed in
some measure to the demise of the relationship that brought me out here,
because I wanted to sleep half the day and got migraines much more
easily than usual.  :-(

But it is survivable.  colorado would be perfect were it not for July.
I hate high heat.

But this house has a kitchen...and butler's pantry...and wrap around
verandah perfect for entertaining...a kitchen garden that's somewhat
overgrown, and a greenhouse.

Berengaria