SC - Licensing & a question of concern

deborah kupcek chicagojo at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:20:19 PDT 1998

As far as  taking food safety classes, i feel that nothing but good
could come out of the classes.  I  think it  would be a hard thing to
suggest  as a requirement ,however it  would also be a different thing
if it was done as part of a cooks guild activity.

The big scarey box. Hmm you didn't specify what kind of stuff was
lurking in said box.   If its open containers of flour sugar and stuff.
Then  yes i would have a  few concerns. but some things like salt and
spices i would consider to be ok. I seem to remember Ann Marie saying
her guild kept some sort of stock.  hopefully she will pop up and give
us some insight.

Zoe the spice trader of Valone

(  sending this from  work as my computer is on  a truck on its way to
my new  kingdom)