SC - Celtic Feast Repost--Long

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 17:01:31 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/25/98 6:52:10 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
mmartines at brighthorizons.com writes:

<< so by request, I am reposting it.  Please, please
 feel free to comment, criticize, or add information.  :)

Sounds perfectly delicious, and doable.  I don't think strawberries in period
were quite the same thing as today's commercially available ones, but apart
from that I have no real criticism.  Perhaps you could have included a turnip
recipe of some sort.

Mordonna