SC - OT - OOP - Walking on water...

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 23:48:19 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/26/98 1:53:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<<  Normally I'm just in very deep hot water... >>

And Stefan@ texas.net replies:

Yes, but can you eat the fish in it now?

Stefan li Rous

Now guys, Adamantius in hot water is a good and normal thing. And fish in hot
water, Stefan, is called poached, and is usually considered quite edible.
However, Stefan, I would not consider Adamantius in hot water to be
particularly edible, with or without fish, unless someone skinned him out
first (See Stefan's Florilegium archive, in Animals: butchering for details)
as he is rather furry. Come to think of it, though, he might be rather
economical- he comes with his own bay leaves!

Can someone PLEASE help Stefan find a period recipe for hot water? It doesn't
even have to be boiling!

Phlip