SC - Celtic Feast

Melissa Martines mmartines at brighthorizons.com
Wed Aug 26 06:19:19 PDT 1998

Tyrca,

Thanks for the compliment!  Researching Celtic and other early period
cooking is very difficult and something I have been working on for
several years. I love to initiate dialogues about it, though, since
invariably someone will have a source or a tidbit of information I
haven't heard of before.  I'm always on the lookout for new Celtic
sources :)

Morgan