SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #891

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Aug 26 00:24:46 PDT 1998

>> I had fun  finding some arhcaelogical evidence of stomach contents
from Lindow Man which were a type of rye-wheat-barley cake. That made for
some neat playtime in the kitchen!<<

I'll bet it did!  One of the books I bought at Pennsic is 'Life and Death
of a Druid Prince'.  Fascinating reading, but you know, Aoife, if one of
your cakes got a burned spot on it, you've got to go out and sacrifice
the guy!  On the upscale, the Romans don't get to conquer Ireland.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com