SC - Hi from Spain

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Mon Aug 31 05:34:56 PDT 1998

> I received this and checked out the second web site.  Looks good, although
> my Spanish is not really up to this level of work.  Would someone with
> better language skills like to take a look and comment.  I warn you that
> each time you click any button you get an advertisement.
>
> elaina

KEWL!!!!!  Well, she's got decent credentials (B.A. in medieval
history, M.A. in medieval history, both at the University of
Granada), so I wouldn't dismiss her as a quack (at least not without
reading her stuff).  She's spanish (mother-tongue), so language is
not an issue as it is with most of us (or rather, it is less of an
issue).

The article seems to be about food in medieval castillian literature.
Let you know more after I read it tonight.  I'm about to print it out
so I can read it when I go home.

Claricia Nyetgale