SC - OT: Tee-Totalers

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 15:00:37 PDT 1998

I know that this discussion is more than a week old, but I just got
finished moving from Oklahoma to Texas, and haven't had a chance until
now to scan my mail.

I am a non-drinker first by religion, and also by choice (there is a
difference, you know) but I also have made some very good meads (so I
am told) and have only had a sip or two of each.

I was fascinated by Master Cariadoc's comment that he avoids drinking
"only in personna" because my personna is much more concerned with
ales and meads than my mundane self!

Tyrca