Blender Butter (was Re: SC -Making Butter in Period)

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Mon Aug 3 11:37:18 PDT 1998

I have made butter in very slow speed food processor with children as
scince experiment (ith the plastic paddles).  Also with a blender on
lowest speed.  You have to keep a close eye on it though. When it
starts to go, it fgoes fast, and can eat up your motor if done too long.
I'm thinking about trying it with my Heavy Duty Kitchenaide with wire
whisk.

niccolo

In a message dated 8/3/98 9:12:12 AM US Mountain Standard Time,