SC - Kids and feasts

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Aug 5 06:41:12 PDT 1998

I know I posted about a children's feast but, I can only recall one or two my
entire time here in Ansteorra.... and I have been playing since the late 1980s
in this kingdom.  Most of the time the children eat with their parents.  I even
know some kids (a 5 yr old at that) that loves period foods... guess it helps
his mom is a cook.

meadhbh