SC - Kids and feasts

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Wed Aug 5 17:23:41 PDT 1998

melc2newton at juno.com wrote:

> Cooks,
> The consensus seems to be that the children should sit with Parents and
> eat, What if  the parents were given a choice to pay full price or a
> discounted price for a childrens only menu. Publishing same at Troll and
> then let the parents decide.

This is what loses me!  In Atalntia, a child 6-12 is a child rate no matter what
they eat.  Under 6 are guests of the Barony.  We don't charge "full price" for a
child under 13 EVER that I have ever heard of.  The children eat what they wish,
and there is no further cost for them to have the "adult feast."  Maybe that is
partly because we very seldom do children's feasts in the first place.

Brenna