SC - So ya wanna Twinkie

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 20:47:21 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/5/98 11:23:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

> I find it kinda funny (okay I find it hilarious) that Cdn's have a patriot
>  type food aptly named Beaver Tails and the States have Twinkies! <chuckle>
>
>  urs in mirth
>  Micaylah

Actually, twinkies are a yankee thang.. here in the South we like a Moonpie
and an R.C. (read R-ah Cee). <g> For those that don't know, a Moonpie is sort
of cakish, flat and rounded, with marshmello filling, and some kind of icing,
either chocolate or banana usually, although I have seen strawberry once. Good
Eatin'.. real stick to your arteries stuff...

Mirthfully
Corwyn