SC - Lamingtons

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Aug 5 21:30:15 PDT 1998

I remember when I took a trip to England... at Fortnam and Mason's there were
American foods in the gourmet section:  Duncan Hines cake mix, Marshmallow fluff,
etc. I was amazed. But then, I realized there were Cadbury chocolates in the
candy machines in London and I had to get Cadbury at the gourmet shops here in
the States.
One country's common food is another country's gourmet treat...

Meadhbh