SC - So ya wanna Twinkie

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 22:32:02 PDT 1998

I feel so bizzare sometimes . . .like right now.

I'll admit, I rather like Twinkies and their chocolate covered counterparts,
the Chocodile.  Relatively regularly I eat Hamburger Helper and boxed macaroni
and cheese (I was a starving college student, it was a staple).  I like fast
food french fries. . .heck I like fast food. . .I order  out for pizza

However, for many years I didn't know that canned fruits and vegetables came
in anything but a glass jar, and had no idea that not everyone had tried
chokecherry jelly/jam.  I also thought that cinnamon toast (cinnamon and sugar
on toast) and what great-gramma called "sugar bread" (sprinkling sugar on
buttered bread) were real treats.

Noemi
who thinks its good she only has a cat and dog to influence, and luckily the
cat is less finicky than the dog