SC - OOP European foods

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Thu Aug 6 02:50:00 PDT 1998

Talking about PIZZA.  I've heard that it's an American invention, but....  We had the MOST heavenly pizza in Amalfi (south and east of Naples on the
coast)  It was simple, but absolutely wonderful.  With a thin, hand thrown bread crust cooked on an outdoor wood oven carved into the rocks of the
cliff.  Godfathers, Domino's, or any other chain can't touch it.  I'd have one again except the delivery charge would be a tad high.

Henri and Antea