[none]

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 6 14:02:30 PDT 1998

	Greetings to all!
	I hang my head in shame . . .  I actually went to T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S.
PROJECT.  I have rarely laughed as hard as I just did.  It was the
silliest, funniest thing I been led to in ages.  Its worth the trip just to
go on the trip!  Things I found out about that incredible edible(?)
Twinkie.
	Balldrich. . .  beared by the list  (;{0>>>