SC - re Smarties

Kiriel & Chris kiriel at cybergal.com
Fri Aug 7 08:21:02 PDT 1998

Jen Lyons wrote:

I assume that we're not talking about the little round sugar candies
that are kind of tart and come in a cellophane wrap.  They're called
Smarties and they're gross... like what you get for Halloween from
people who are too cheap to buy chocolate!

  To which I reply:

Our smarties are kind of like m&ms but yummier.  They come in all the
colours of the rainbow.

Kiriel