Subject: Re: SC - re: twinkies

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Aug 7 13:18:19 PDT 1998

Renata writes:

> Kat has lived such a sheltered life! ;)

> >> - kat (from California, the Granola State.  We don't eat them > either.)<<

> Never been to a Gamers convention, have you? They close the > gaming rooms for
> 15 minutes every 24 hours to hose out the Twinkie and beef jerky > wrappers.

> Renata ::who wishes she was making this up::

Ah, vive la difference!  <giggle>

<in a mock professorial voice> In *Northern* California, gamers only eat Doritos and Jolt--unless someone in the group either has a job or a really nice mom, and then they eat "ketchup on cardboard" (delivery pizza) too....

/humor mode off/  No, I've never actually made it to a gamers' convention; I never got up the nerve...  <G>

	- k